How It Works
Hiring a Mobile Cabin is quick and easy and can be arranged in just a few easy steps:
- Firstly, you will need to consider where you want the Mobile Cabin placed and whether or not there is enough space available. Please refer to our Mobile Cabin designs below for the relevant sizes and access clearance required to situate the Mobile Cabin on site. You will also need to ensure that the Mobile Cabin will be within 20 metres of your power connection point for power supply. If you are unsure whether you have the space required, we can arrange a pre‑delivery site inspection to determine this for you.
- You will then need to decide how long you need to hire the Mobile Cabin for and you will be required to enter into a legally binding Lease agreement as well as agree to our Terms and Conditions of Hire. Our minimum Lease term is three (3) months, however we do offer negotiated short-term rentals for sporting and other events.
- Once you have decided to hire a Mobile Cabin, we will ask you to pay a $500 deposit/bond (small cabin) or $700 deposit/bond (large cabin) which will be refunded to you at the end of the Lease term as long as you have met the conditions of the Lease. You will also be required to pay one (1) weeks’ hire fees in advance, together with our standard delivery and set up fee of $250.00 which includes our charge for collecting the Mobile Cabin at the end of the Lease term. Please note, additional delivery costs will be charged on a per kilometre basis for delivery of a Mobile Cabin outside of the Cairns region
- You will also need to pay an Exit Clean Fee of $100 (Small Cabin) or $150 (Large Cabin) in advance to cover the cost of cleaning fees at the expiration of the hire period
- Next, we deliver the Mobile Cabin and set it up ready for you to start enjoying.
Please note that contents insurance is your responsibility while the Mobile Cabin is on your property and you will need to contact your insurance company to arrange adequate insurance for your contents.
There are a number of questions that we often hear, so we have listed these below and provided you with answers. However, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.